4 Ways to Advertise at The Open
Souvenir Event Program Ad (Various sizes)
Vendor Event Promotion Area (Various sizes)
E-Ticket Advertising (2019 tickets)
(Advertising can be purchased through registration.)
Souvenir Event Program
A tradition unique to The Open…
The US Open program is highly desired and collected by attendees and non-attendees alike. As 2012 marked our 30th Anniversary, we duplicated all 31 years of programs and created a “Program Table.” The programs are uniquely secured to the table for attendees to view.
The programs remind us of our history, recalls memories and stories of when we competed or attended. Everyone enjoys seeing pictures of those early years. It’s a joy to see everyone enjoying the “Program Table”!
This type of readership affords a great opportunity for advertisers. You want to be in our program each year.
How to Advertise in the Event Program
- Choose a size (Ad sizes and prices below)
- Hold a spot (Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org, the sooner the better)
- Create your ad (Ad sizes below)
- Submit it (email:email@example.com)
- Pay online (Online Registration)
Dates and Deadlines
Submission deadline is no later than October 18, 2017.
We recommend that you contact us early. to address potential design issues.
Ads submitted after October 18st are not guaranteed placement.
Ads must be paid in full by October 20, 2017 or they will be pulled.
- At least 300 DPI resolution
- File types: Photoshop (.psd / .eps), Illustrator (.ai) or high resolution image (.pdf / .png / .jpg / .tiff)
- All email files should include file format instructions for processing, plus the images and fonts. We accept files stuffed or zipped, using appropriate compressions.
- All email subject lines should say: “2017 US Open Program – your name/event”
- If choosing a smaller sized advertisement, make sure the design is readable
- Submit early – if there are problems, it gives everyone time to make corrections
- Need help designing you ad? Our graphic artist, is available to help you design your ad, please contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad Sizes and Prices
|Full Page||7 1/2″ wide x 10″ high (B&W)||$300|
|Half Page||7 1/2″ wide x 4 7/8″ high (B&W)||$200|
|Quarter Page||3 5/8″ wide x 7 7/8″ high (B&W)||$150|
|Eighth Page||3 1/2″ wide x 2 5/16th” high (B&W)||$75|
|Business Card||3 1/2″ wide x 2″ high (B&W)
100 characters (including spaces)
|E-Ticket||3″ x 5.875″ (Color)||$500*|
|Inside Back Cover||8.5″ X 11″ – Full Color||$750*|
|Premium Position: Back Cover||8.5″ X 11″ – Full Color||$1500*|
Special Vendor Pricing
As a vendor, you receive a 50% discount on ads in the program*
* Color ads are not eligible for the 50% discount
Vendor Event Promotion Area
Various sizes available.
This section needs more information.
We pre-sell the following year’s tickets at the current event. Purchasers then receive an e-ticket sent to their email.
This has proven to be a key advertising opportunity because your advertising will appear on the front of those e-tickets. This is a highly coveted advertising spot and has been reserved up to 2016.
If interested in being in this prime spot in the future, please contact us from our contact page.
Below is a list of those who have advertised previously
- 2018.___________This could be yours?
- 2016. YASDA
- 2015. YASDA
- 2014. YASDA
- 2013. USA Grand Nationals
- 2012. USA Grand Nationals
- 2011. Accurate Detective Group, Russell Hausske
- 2010. Monterey Swingfest
- 2009. Monterey Swingfest
- 2008. The Chicago Classic
- 2007. The Chicago Classic
- 2006. Pizza Hut
You may purchase ad space and links via the US OPEN Website for $75 per year. July 2017 – June 2018
How to Advertise on the Website
- Various sizes available
- To inquire, please contact our office at email@example.com
- Pricing: Available upon request
Note: Vendors receive FREE website listings on The Open Vendor Page!
Proud Member of the World Swing Dance Council
Proud Members of the National Association of Swing Dance Events
Proud Member of the Young America Swing Dance Association