SOUVENIR EVENT PROGRAM ADVERTISING
A tradition unique to The Open…
The US Open program is highly desired and collected by attendees and non-attendees alike. As 2012 marked our 30th Anniversary, we duplicated all 31 years of programs and created a “Program Table.” The programs are uniquely secured to the table for attendees to view.
The programs remind us of our history, recalls memories and stories of when we competed or attended. Everyone enjoys seeing pictures of those early years. It’s a joy to see everyone enjoying the “Program Table”!
This type of readership affords a great opportunity for advertisers. You want to be in our program each year.
How to Advertise in the Event Program
- Choose a size (Ad sizes and prices below)
- Hold a spot (Contact our office at email@example.com, the sooner the better)
- Create your ad (Ad sizes below)
- Submit it (email:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pay online (Online Registration)
Dates and Deadlines
Submission deadline is no later than October 18, 2018.
We recommend that you contact us early. to address potential design issues.
Ads submitted after October 18st are not guaranteed placement.
Ads must be paid in full by October 20, 2018 or they will be pulled.
- At least 300 DPI resolution
- File types: Photoshop (.psd / .eps), Illustrator (.ai) or high resolution image (.pdf / .png / .jpg / .tiff)
- All email files should include file format instructions for processing, plus the images and fonts. We accept files stuffed or zipped, using appropriate compressions.
- All email subject lines should say: “2018 US Open Program – your name/event”
- If choosing a smaller sized advertisement, make sure the design is readable
- Submit early – if there are problems, it gives everyone time to make corrections
- Need help designing you ad? Our graphic artist, is available to help you design your ad, please contact us for a quote at email@example.com