Swing Dance Championships
November 26 -30, 2014
The US Open is the flagship
international swing convention,
where the Best of the Best in swing dance compete for the coveted title “US Open Champion.” More competitors come to The US Open to perform their swing routines than any other event in the world. Dancers consider The US Open to be the most challenging and exciting swing competition on the planet. Spectators get to witness the most amazing dance performances that will be seen in one place, at one time.
The US Open is home to the “Walk of Legends,” an award given to those who have been legendary in their influence on swing, their contribution to making the US Open Champion title so prestigious and who helped make the US Open a highly celebrated event.
This will be the US Open Swing Dance Championships 32nd year, which makes it the 2nd oldest swing competition in the world. Reunite with old friends and meet new ones. We invite you to come and become part of the US Open tradition.
Swing fans, don't just hear about The US Open, BE THERE!
- 25 Divisions to choose from - ALL genres of swing included
- Routines, Strictlies, Jack & Jills, and Pro/Am Routines
- Terraced Seating (Reserved & Open Seating) - the best seating of any event
- 6,000 Square feet of premium Dance floor
- Secondary ballroom for special dances, workshops, and practice
- LIVE broadcasting on GlobalDance.tv
- West Coast Swing workshops taught by the best
- Tons of Social Dancing